Meet the amphora winemaking in Alentejo!
Amphora Wine Tour
Alentejo region is one of the best wine destinations in Portugal, mainly recognized for its amazing wines and gastronomy. And not forgetting a lot to discover!
This one-day amphora wine tour aims to show you one of the most famous wine traditions.
- MEETING POINT: Faro (Algarve). Pick-up at a different location is available, please contact me for details
- Transfer to the amphora winery in Alentejo
- Visit the winery with a tasting of Talha Wines, accompanied by bread and cheese
- Traditional Alentejo lunch in the restaurant of winery (starters, 3-main-courses, wine, water, and coffee)
- Transfer back to the departure point
A private tour for 4-6 guests!
Participants must be 18 years or older!
- Private transportation
- Certified, licensed wine expert tour guide
- Tour language: English
- Full-day tour (+/- 8 hrs)
Included in the price:
- Private transfer
- Visit the winery with talha wine tastings
- Traditional Alentejano lunch at the winery
- Tour guide
- Good mood
- Smiles & laughings
- A one-day happy wine experience
- Civil Liability and Personal Accident insurance
NOT included in the price:
- Personal expenses
You can cancel a reservation without penalty up to 72 hours before the service.
Services canceled 72 to 48 hours before service – 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellations made less than 48 hours before service – 100% cancellation fee.
Reservation must be canceled by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full day tour
(Price per person based on a booking of 6 people)
Price varies by group size
Maximum capacity: 6 people
A minimum of 4 guests is required!