One of the best fortified wines in Portugal
Moscatel Wine Tour
Located south of Lisbon, Setúbal Península is the perfect place to spend time exploring the natural beauty and enjoying the local excellent wines. This tour also means the chance to explore some of the country’s best fortified wines.
- MEETING POINT: Faro (Algarve). Pick-up at a different location is available, please contact us for details
- Transfer to the winery in the Setúbal region
- Private visit their Museum, garden, two cellars, and the treasury
- Enjoy a tasting of 6 amazing Moscatel wines
- Followed by lunch in a restaurant on the estate
- 6 courses menu with wines, soft drink, water and tea/coffee
- Relax in the beautiful garden of the estate or meet their wines in the winebar
- Transfer to a Renaissance wine estate. Visit their wine shop and walk in their extremely beautiful garden
- Transfer back to the departure point
A private tour for 4-6 guests!
Participants must be 18 years or older!
- Private transportation
- Certified, licensed wine expert tour guide
- Tour language: English
- Full-day tour (+/- 8 hrs)
Included in the price:
- Private transfer
- Museum and garden visit
- Cellar and treasury visit
- Tasting of 6 different Moscatel wines
- Lunch at the winery
- Visit a Renaissance wine estate
- Good mood
- Smiles and laughings
- A one-day happy wine experience
- Tour guide
NOT included in the price:
- Personal expenses
You can cancel a reservation without penalty up to 72 hours before the service.
Services canceled 72 to 48 hours before service – 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellations made less than 48 hours before service – 100% cancellation fee.
Reservation must be canceled by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full day tour
(Price per person based on a booking of 6 people)
Price varies by group size
Maximum capacity: 6 persons
A minimum of 4 guests is required!
GET A FREE QUOTE!