General Membership Policies at WWTCA!
It’s important that all WWCA (Women Wine Travel Club Algarve) members are familiar with our general membership policies. (Not already a member? You can join right here!)
Members of the ‘Women Wine Travel Club Algarve’ MUST NOT:
1. Use the Women Wine Travel Club Algarve’s name to sell or promote any commercial product or service.
2. Distribute any type of printed materials in the name of the Women Wine Travel Club Algarve which has not been supplied or given previous approval by the WWTCA.
3. Use the name of the Women Wine Travel Club Algarve, the logo, or any other intellectual property belonging to the WWTCA in conjunction without any prior authorization and/or for any purpose that is deemed unethical, immoral, or otherwise inappropriate in agencies or affiliations.
4. Use information from the websites (http://livinhos.com/ and https://winetraveler.livinhos.com/) for your own purposes or to form e-mail lists or solicitation lists of any kind, or related to any activity or event.
5. Use your membership to the Women Wine Travel Club Algarve as a means to advertise the sale of commercial products or services. While we encourage members to network amongst themselves, we ask you to stay within the appropriate boundaries of any social situation.
6. Use any of the content of the Women Wine Travel Club Algarve website on any other website, social media, community site, or printed material, for any purpose without prior written permission from the WWTCA.
7. Engage in negotiations with any third party on behalf of the Women Wine Travel Club Algarve.
8. Use the Women Wine Travel Club Algarve social media boards and/or any other vehicle of communication to harass, misinform, mislead, or confuse others.
9. Present yourself as in any way representing the Women Wine Travel Club Algarve.
10. Use your affiliation with the Women Wine Travel Club Algarve to solicit Membership in an organization that appears to be in direct competition with, or to be an infringement upon the intellectual property of, the WWTCA.